Special offer for Donal’s Cycle!
The next 40 cyclists to sign up for CrossDonalsMountain receive:
- 1 x Donal Walsh cycling jersey
- Free transfer from Tralee to Moll’s Gap
- Free tea/coffee and a muffin at Moll’s Gap
- Cycle with the Rugby Legends from Moll’s Gap to Castleisland, led by Fionnbar Walsh, Paul Wallace and Mick Galwey.
- Lunch in Castleisland
- 1 x Donal Walsh wristband, as worn by the Kerry football team
- 1 x Rugby Legends wristband
All for €100! Half of all funds raised will go directly to Cross Cancer Research.
Cross Donal’s Mountain is a cycling event commemorating Donal Walsh’s 2012 achievement as part of the Rugby Legends Cycle that same year. Donal was recovering from his second round of cancer treatment when he joined the Rugby Legends and cycled from Moll’s Gap to Killarney.
The event is now in its second year and Donal’s cyclists will once again be joining the Rugby Legends Cycle to retrace the journey that Donal made in 2012. This cycle will take them from Moll’s Gap to Tralee Rugby Club in memory of a brave young man, his battle with cancer and the extraordinary legacy that he left behind.
Join Fionnbar Walsh, family, friends and a host of International Rugby Legends on Sunday 7th of September to celebrate Donal’s achievements both on and off the bike and to raise funds for the C.R.O.S.S. Charity’s cancer research project.